Trekking and Adventure Camp at Kosi Valley Retreat, Almora
Hiking and Trekking, Village walk Adventure, Treasure Hunt, Survival and Team building Games Program for all (5 days/4 nights program)
At Delhi station you would greeted by our representative followed by Dinner and an overnight road trip to Almora to our resort Kosi Valley Retreat.
- Check in at the resort Kosi Valley Retreat
- Check in at the property rest for some time and post lunch we have arranged some adventure activities for all.
- Rock climbing and Rappelling are arranged to boost the adrenaline in you.
- Later in the evening we have arranged a short movie on Himalayas and its importance.
- Have your dinner and relax near the bonfire.
- Wake up early to witness the sunrise.
- Post breakfast we proceed for a jungle trek near the resort.
- Kosi is a paradise for Bird watching. Unique Himalayan species of birds can be spotted. If lucky we can spot wild rabbits, Guinea pigs, Deer.
- Later we proceed towards Kausani. (19 KM 35 mins)
- Kausani, set at an altitude of over 6075 ft (1890 mt) above sea level, surrounded by snowcapped
- Himalayan mountains, also called as ‘the Switzerland of India’. A vantage view of Nanda Devi and
- Trishul. Nanda Devi stand tall at 7817 metres is the 2nd highest peak in India.
- Lying in the Katyuri valley, 19 kms away from Kausani and 26 kms from Bageshwar, is the small but ancient town of Baijnath, it is one among remote antiquity and of historian importance. Group of temples seen at the Gomti river where the water is crystal clear and you may feed the fish swimming around.
- We would be back by lunch time and have our meal at the resort.
- A treasure hunt is arranged to enhance the skill of Leadership, logical thinking and Team work.
- Early evening students can try camp pitching activities at the resort.
- Have your dinner and retire for the day.
- Wake up early and start your day with Yoga and Martial arts session.
- We start our day with a session of Yoga to get inner peace close to Mother Nature.
- Post this we also have arranged a small session of Martial arts training for all students.
- Post lunch we proceed for village walk. Explore the surroundings of the land, enjoy a unique rendezvous with the locals, learn about history and legends. Sip on traditional brews as you enjoy captivating tales of their pristine lifestyle which remains unchanged from times immemorial. Take an effortless journey across the culture and curries of villages. Hum together a local folk song. Bask in the ancient enthralling heritage of the nearby ancient village.
- Head back to the resort, have your dinner and relax near the bonfire.
- Wake up early in the morning with the sound of Himalayan birds.
- Post breakfast we check out from the property and proceed towards Delhi (9 hours 386 Km)
- On the way we would have our Lunch and as we reach Delhi we would have our Dinner.
- It’s time to wish adios to the royal forest of Deodhar trees, the blissfully undiluted silence, the crisp air laden with the scent of pines, and finally the enthralling ambiance of the Himalayan range and leave by the evening train from Delhi.
- The cost per student is Rs 1000 per day.
- Total is Rs 5000 per student for complete program
- Additional 9% Tax is applicable on the above rate.
- The above quote is valid for Minimum of 50 students group.
- Two members from Himalayas now would accompany the students for the trip from Delhi to Delhi.
***On every 14 students 1 teacher is complimentary***
- Welcome drink on arrival. Hot/cold.
- Daily morning and evening tea and coffee.
- All meals from Delhi to Delhi
- 2 Night accommodation at Kosi Valley Retreat
- 1 Night accommodation at Mukteshwar
Package Doesn’t Include:
- Airfares train fare.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Bookings & Cancellations Policy:
- All bookings must be made well in advance so that all arrangements like Hotel reservations, Transport, Logistics arrangements etc. can be made. Once you finalize a package and book with us, we will make a provisional booking of Hotel rooms and send you a confirmation along with an invoice.
- We ask for 50% Advance Deposit, which has to be paid within 3 to 5 working days of the date of package confirmation and Balance 50% before 30 days of the Tour start date.
- As soon as the payments are received, a receipt will be send to you. Once all services are confirmed a Client Services Confirmation voucher will be mailed to you.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and will be effective on the date of receipt in our offices.
- The following cancellation charges will apply: (shown as percentage of total package price) a. More than 6 weeks before arrival – 40% b. Between 41– 20 days before departure – 75% c. 19 days or less before arrival – 100%
- All re-payments for cancellations will be made within 4 weeks from the effective date)
- Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalized. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests.
- Please note that no rooms have been blocked and the same would be done on your confirmation, subject to room availability.