Mission & Objectives
Full Year Sports, Health and Physical Education Program (SHAPE365)
Fitness365’s full year Sports, Health and Physical Education (SHAPE365) Program is inclusive in nature, aims at participation by All and designed to work with resources and infrastructure in each school. It is ﬁrst of it’s kind and duly recognised by an expert body.
Building Active Schools
- Perform and enjoy a variety of physical activities with understanding of concepts and skill development
- Develop and maintain physical health and fitness through Round-the-Year Structured, Age-appropriate physical activities
- Demonstrate positive self-esteem, through body awareness and control
- Understand and apply thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate the spirit of fair play, teamwork and sportsmanship
- Acquire Safe Practices during Sports and Physical Activities
- Promote ‘Fitness for All’ and at least ‘Sports for Life’
- Reward and Recognition at National/State levels to felicitate Top Talent and move them to specific Sports Programs
Idea behind SHAPE365
Are you an Active School?
3 Stage Implementation
Assessment of fitness elements, Intervention through Structured Curriculum & Trainers and Monitoring by School, Teachers & Parents
Structured & Progressive Curriculum
SHAPE365 Curriculum is aligned with the National and State Boards and the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF).