Driving through the Himalayas – Exclusively for women
Day 1 (12 August 2017) : Manali
- At Manali you would be greeted by our representative. We check in at our hotel Manali Mountain Home and relax for the day.
- At evening move in and around the property and do some local sightseeing.
- Later we would brief you about the trip. Have your dinner and retire for the day.
Day 2 (13 August 2017) : Manali – Sarchu
- Today we start our journey to Leh stopping at Sarchu for a night.
- We cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m), Baralacha Pass (4890m) with overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253 m), border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh).
- Upon arrival in Sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay
Day 3 (14 August 2017) : Sarchu – Leh.
- Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft.
- Lunch at Pang. After Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley.
- Upon arrival in leh you’ll met by our representative and check in at our Hotel
Day 4 1(5 August 2017) : Leh – Hemis – Thiksey - Leh ( 40 Kms / 02 hrs ) one way
- After early breakfast full day excursion return to Leh, visiting Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace enroute.
- We then move to Thiksey Monastery – this is 2nd potala palace in ladakh which belongs to gelupa.
- Visit to Shey Palace which belongs to Namgyal dynasty and then to Rancho school which is great example of 3 idiots shoot.
- There after return to Leh. Overnight home stay at stok village near leh.
Day 5 (16 August 2017) : Leh - Nubra.
- After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY lead through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh.
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Excursion to Sumur, Samesthaling gompa.
- Overnight stay at the camp / resort.
Day 6 (17 August 2017) : Nubra - Leh
- After your breakfast at the camp, visit the SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional).
- Later we drive to Leh over Khardung La.
- Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 ( 18 August 2017) : Leh - Pangong Tso
- After an early breakfast we Leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs.
- Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m), a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, is bisected by the international border between India and China.
- Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.
- Evening at leisure and overnight stay at the camp near the lake.
Day 8 (19 August 2017) : Pangong Tso – Leh
- Morning explore the beauty of lake at leisure.
- Later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh.
- Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight stay
Day 9 (20 August 2017) : Departure
- It’s time to wish adios to the blissfully undiluted silence, the crisp air laden with the scent of Ladakhi culture and finally the enthralling ambiance of the Himalayan range.
- Finally we retrace our path back home.
Total Cost : 27000 INR .
Additional 9% tax would be charged on the whole package.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected
- Assistance upon arrival with traditional welcome in the Hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner at all location
- For all excursions from Manali onwards till Leh airport, drop by one tempo traveller
- Inner line Permit to restricted protected areas (Pangong, Nubra valley)
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
- Volvo charges to reach Manali
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks